26 Jan 2022, 08:23
- I desire to participate in online or in person circles as part of The Bold Life Tribe™.
- My participation is voluntary. I acknowledge that I am not obligated to
participate in any activity or exercise and can sit out anytime.
- I hereby agree to treat every participant with the utmost respect in all my
interactions and to keep anything that is said or shared in the confidential
space of The Bold Life Tribe™ 100% private, confidential and anonymous.
- The Bold Life Tribe™ provides an experiential, educational program,
which may involve physical, emotional and psychological activity, and in cases
of such activity there is always a risk involved. I understand that in a group
workshop setting, the instructor(s) are not responsible for monitoring physical,
emotional and psychological limits, or the limits of other participants, and
that I am therefore responsible for assessing the risk any individual or group
activity poses to me, and choosing a safe course of action for myself.
- I agree to completely assume the risk and responsibility for any injuries or
damages suffered by me arising out of my participation in all The Bold
Life Tribe™ events.
- I understand that The Bold Life Tribe™ is not
therapeutic in design or claim, nor is not a substitute for medical treatment,
psychotherapy, or any state-certified health program.
- The Bold Life Tribe™
organization specifically advises that The Bold Life Tribe™ Leaders are
trained facilitators, not psychological professionals.
- I hereby fully and completely waive and release The Bold
Life Tribe™ and all respective representatives, leaders, teachers, directors,
officers, and employees from any and all actions, claims, demands, damages and
liability for personal injuries or damages, which has resulted or may hereinafter result,
arising, directly or indirectly, from my participation in The Bold Life Tribe™ events.
- I acknowledge that I am voluntarily assuming all risks associated with my
participation in Bold Life Tribe™ events and voluntarily agree to accept
any and all risks of injury or death.
- No drugs or alcohol. If you are high or have been drinking, tell the group.
Honor this sacred space.
- We do our best to use I Statements, not You/We statements. When we take
responsibility for our language we can take responsibility for ourselves.
- Ask another person before you offer feedback. They may say no.
- Feedback is a reflection on what you heard/saw/felt, and is focused on the
one who is sharing. Opinions and Advice are only given if requested.
- Let the circle leader know if you cannot arrive on time.