Connect to your feet as they connect with mother earth.
“Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
This coming Saturday I will lead a walking meditation in Shinjuku Gyoen.
Refresh your spirit. Touch the earth. Connect with nature.
Barefoot Walking Experience:
Meditation, walking meditation, relaxing in nature.
Shinjuku Gyoen, Shinjuku Gate
500 yen for Shinjuku park
Saturday October 10th, noon - 2:30pm
What to Expect:
- Meet at Shinjuku Gate 12 noon.
- 12:15: Enter Shinjuku Gyoen Shinjuku Gate
- We will find a nice place to relax and connect with nature and trees.
- I will guide us in meditation, including walking meditation.
- Feel free to kick off your shoes; whatever makes you comfortable.
I plan for the weather to be nice, so let’s stay in the park until 14:30 and then decide what we want to do after that.