Japan has finally started its lockdown related to COVID-19. Let’s use this opportunity to connect with each other in a meaningful way.
First, connect with your family and those who you live with. Have those conversations you’ve been meaning to have. Express your love and appreciation.
If there’s no love or appreciation, or no one with you, use the internet for connection. Here is a simple outline of an online workshop that worked well via Zoom. We did it with about 6 people each time. Zoom breakout rooms with 2 or 3 people per room gave time for deeper connection.
- grounding (e.g. Simple grounding, breathing energy up from earth)
- ground rules (e.g. the agreements we use for MKP Japan)
- check-in (how are you feeling now?)
- round and round and round with gratitude: “What are you grateful for?”
- (in breakout rooms) what is best case, bad case, worst case scenario for you personally, + what will you do if worst case happens?
- round and round and round answering the question Who else are you? As things change, who else are you? what other talents do you have to offer?
- check out (how are you feeling now?)
Join me on Meetup for more workshops like this.