I enjoyed leading the first Connection Circle on a Friday morning, as part of Oren’s Quarantine Activity Guide for April 2020. This was the fourth or so time I have led the workshop, and great to see all new people in attendance.
The list below was my agenda, with the numbers being minutes on each bit. 2 hours worked out quite well!
- 2 Ground rules
- 5 Grounding
- 15 Check in (name location feeling)
- 3 Time + mindfulness = joy
- 20 Three rounds of gratitude
- 15 How have you spent your time recently?
- 5 break (get writing utensils)
- 25 Healing the past visualization (while connected to the present)
- 15 If anything, what might you want to change about how you spend your time?
- 10 (optional) What new opportunities have you noticed?
- 10 Set SMART Stretch for self
Next circle will be 9:30am - 11:30am Tokyo time Friday April 17th. Enjoy deep connection with like minded people in the safe setting of your own home! must RSVP to join!