18 Nov 2020, 09:27
- I desire to participate in online or in person groups as part of
- My participation is voluntary. I acknowledge that I am not
obligated to participate in any activity or exercise and can sit
- I hereby agree to treat every participant with the utmost respect
in all my interactions and to keep anything that is said or shared
in the confidential space of Weekly Alignments™ 100% private,
confidential, and anonymous.
- I will not participate in any financial, business, therapeutic, or
sexual relationship that a reasonable person would consider to be
- Weekly Alignments™ provides an experiential, educational
program, which may involve physical, emotional and psychological
activity, and in cases of such activity there is always a risk
involved. I understand that in a group workshop setting, the
instructor(s) are not responsible for monitoring physical,
emotional and psychological limits, or the limits of other
participants, and that I am therefore responsible for assessing the
risk any individual or group activity poses to me, and choosing a
safe course of action for myself.
- I agree to completely assume the risk and responsibility for any
injuries or damages suffered by me arising out of my participation
in all Weekly Alignments™ events.
- I understand that Weekly Alignments™ is not therapeutic in
design or claim, nor is not a substitute for medical treatment,
psychotherapy, or any state-certified health program.
- Weekly Alignments™ organization specifically advises that
Weekly Alignments™ Leaders are trained facilitators, not
- I hereby fully and completely waive and release Weekly
Alignments™ and all respective representatives, leaders,
teachers, directors, officers, and employees from any and all
actions, claims, demands, damages and liability for personal
injuries or damages, which has resulted or may hereinafter result,
arising, directly or indirectly, from my participation in Weekly
- I acknowledge that I am voluntarily assuming all risks associated
with my participation in Weekly Alignments™ events and
voluntarily agree to accept any and all risks of injury or death.
- No drugs or alcohol. If you are high or have been drinking, tell
the group. Honor this sacred space.
- If you judge another person, notice how these judgements are about
- We do our best to use I Statements, not You/We statements. When we
take responsibility for our language we can take responsibility for
- Ask another member before you give feedback. They may say no.
- Feedback is a reflection on what you heard/saw/felt, and is focused
on the one who is sharing. Opinions and Advice are only given if
- Let the group leader know if you cannot arrive on time.