Today one of my to do items is to allow me to post from here on Quill to send updates during my walk to Niigata on an ad-hoc basis.
I just removed the stuff that counts the number of characters and hoping that I can edit this thing without having to erase from the end.
Curiously enough, that didn’t work but I’m still going to keep the Twitter count removed because I don’t care about it for journal entries.
Curiously enough maybe it DID work.. yep it seems fine now so let me commit this change.
18:52 Monday 05 April 2021 JST
Update: the textarea is not fixed. I will keep removing stuff from the page in hopes I can get it to work.. Maybe I should try a plain ol' textarea and see if it’s my phone with the problem. Here. I will put one here.
21:03 Monday 05 April 2021 JST
Edits in the textarea above worked fine on my phone. I found some more code that was messing with the textarea. Now I apparently will lose my edits, but I can use Notes or a local solution that need not be baked into the page.