(written 18:21 Wednesday 23 October 2019 JST)
Today I knocked AB’s admin site offline when I tried to set up a test admin site on the same server. It ended up doing repeated redirects until the browsers said enough is enough.
I kept thinking I must be close to fixing it and ended up taking 30 minutes before I gave up and went back to original configuration.
Client was understanding, but it really ain’t good for a live system. On the bright side, I can correctly describe the situation as “ironic” as I was setting up a test system so I would not risk breaking the live system,.. so I got that goin fqor me, which is nice.