06 Feb 2019, 07:44
07:44 Wednesday 06 February 2019 JST
- Lin and I still have our cat Jennie, still keep her in at night,
still live in Asao-ku near the bottom of a hill.
- I’m still working on Marble Track 3, trying to do at least 2 hours
of livestream per week.
- I have been working on AB, getting tests added to cover the
important parts of the codebase. I do not have a lot covered, but
10 tests is an order of magnitude more than 0.
- Plus I figured out a way to test AJAX even though I cannot use
- I have all my flights purchased for my trip to Vancouver, Houston,
Austin, Hawaii, all focused on MKP, but trying to see some of my
- Unfortunately, I messed up regarding seeing Colleenie Beanie
again this year. I said I will sort it out for sure next year
and she said “we’ll see!” Fair enough.
- I gotta let my Houston and Austin peeps know.
- Have written two video briefs to make two MKP videos. One focused
on inviting men to our circle, and one focused on inviting support
for our circle and expanding into Japanese language.
- I have recently been in touch with Brian (also in IT), Tony (truck
driver), and Frederick (change agent) via Zoom. I asked for
support from them when I was beginning to get overwhelmed with all
the tasks across my variety of projects.
- Marble Track 3 has had its site
updated via Deligence. I think we had some minor communication
problems, but the site looks super great compared to what it was.
Maybe I should hire some other peeps to work on it more.
- Lesson starting now at Solid Square.