02 Aug 2018, 09:42
09:42 Thursday 02 August 2018 JST
- It’s hotter in Tokyo this summer than summers in my memory. It’s
been getting up to 34 - 35 degrees Celcius as the high, with some hot spots
in the 40s
- I bought https://www.marbletrack3.com/ and have got a reasonable
start on how to display each livestream as an episode. I started
making a page for each character, calling them workers, and even
got some translation support from Tomoko at Showspace in SCC.
- Regarding the translation for marbletrack3.com, I only have done
the menus, and even just that is done poorly (links are still
- But the site is open source so I can hopefully get some help from
people on https://gohugo.io
- Speaking of open source, for ConSwi programming, I often get stuck
on questions that are difficult to explain unless I can show the
source code. I want to go back to open sourcing the code, and just
worry about how to open source the code, but not the images.
- Lin and I have a new bed frame but no bed. The bed apparently did
not fit up the stairwell, but I was not there to witness it.
- My backpack needs some more mending. I plan to work on it later today.
- Also later today: Meet Cathy The Relationship Artist at 5pm, have
GG lesson in Akihabara at 6:30pm, head home for Japanese lesson at
10pm, finish right on time for English lesson with Aki’s friend Y
- I have realized that I need support promoting the men’s circle; I
don’t really write on FB to invite people nor even announce
upcoming interesting presentations, etc.
- I may have found the backpack that will replace the backpack I
have had for a while and have kept repairing as it rips in various